Croatian Operational Research Society (CRORS) / Hrvatsko Društvo za Operacijska Istraživanja (HDOI) has been established in 1992. as the only scientific society in Croatia specialized in operational research. The Society has more than 140 members and its main mission is to promote operational research in Croatia and worldwide for the benefit of science and society. This mission is being realized through several goals:
- to encourage collaboration of scientists and researchers in the area of operational resarch in Croatia and worldwide through seminars, conferences, lectures and similar ways of collaboration,
- to organize the International Conference on Operational Research (KOI),
- to publish scientific journal Croatian Operational Research Review (CRORR).
Croatian Society for Quality (Hrvatsko Društvo za Kvalitetu) provides a collaboration platform for Croatian quality community, where ideas, knowledge, and tools are shared. Furthermore, it plays an important part in raising the awareness regarding the quality issues in Croatian society.
Read more at: HDK
Part of Toyota Motor Corporation’s «Global Creatives Network», a worldwide network of creators, companies, universities and Toyota inspired creative centers created to intensify creativity in Japan and support product development. Creative Labs opened in Chicago, Bangkok, and Bilbao and Creative Library opened in Bucharest as bases for monozukuri, concept development, and human resource development.
Read more at: Corporate Value Creation
Hrvatska udruga studenata zrakoplovstva (Croatian association of aerospace students) is a Croatian subsidiary of the European Association of Aerospace Students (EUROAVIA). Established in 1959, EUROAVIA wants to be a bridge between companies, universities and students. Its goals are:
- to promote European cooperation in the aerospace field by providing opportunities for our members to meet, exchange and learn on all levels,
- to internationally represent European aerospace students,
- to acquaint student members with their future working environment stimulating contacts with the industry.