Last year, 2016, I toured Australia for 30 days giving a bunch of Playing Lean workshops. During that time I received a lot of inquiries on how does one become a Playing Lean Facilitator. The answer is simple — by attending Playing Lean Facilitator Training and becoming a member of Playing Lean Facilitator Club! Now, if you live in Australia that means you’d pay more for the airfare and accomodation than for the training itself, and although that investment would pay itself off very soon, Playing Lean decided to organise three facilitator trainings in Australia.
Without too much beating around the bush, here are the dates and venues:
- Playing Lean Facilitator Training in Melbourne (08 May 2017)
- Playing Lean Facilitator Training in Sydney (15 May 2017)
- Playing Lean Facilitator Training in Brisbane (19 May 2017)
Playing Lean Facilitators get access to various perks, such as:
- access to workshop materials (presentations, templates, visuals, etc),
- access to marketing materials (product descriptions, flyers, brochures, etc),
- marketing support through Playign Lean channels,
- 20% discount on games bought at playinglean.com,
- being featured in Playing Lean newsletter and social media.
If you buy a ticket before 15 March you’ll also get early bird bonuses worth 510 AUD:
- brand new Playing Lean Scenario Deck – Ridesharing,
- a 45 minute Q&A Skype session with Simen or Tore on how to get the maximum out of Playing Lean for your specific use-case, and
- a 30 minute Skype session with me on how to use Playing Lean in a Startup Accelerator.
Besides the facilitator training, there will be following events as well:
- Lean Startup Workshop at the Lean Thinking & Practice 2017 Australasian Summit (12 May 2017)
- Playing Lean at UNSW MCIC, Sydney (16 May 2017)
- Playing Lean Gaming Workshop at QUT Foundry, Brisbane (17 May, 2017)
- Playing Lean Gaming Workshop at QUT Foundry, Brisbane (18 May, 2017)
Please be aware that free workshops have limited places available and remember to register in time.